Saturday, December 02, 2006

Tennessee Aquarium

Here are the pictures from the Tennessee Aquarium.

We went there about 2 months ago. It's pretty awesome. There are two buildings and if your looking to see some fish...

The Butterfly Room



Mom has a butterfly on her leg!








Jacob is reporting that he does now in fact see what all the comotion is about. THERE ARE BUTTERFLIES IN HERE!










Jonathan agrees.











...NOW ITS ON!










There are these opening in the middle of some of the displays. You can crawl under and step up inside them. Here's Valerie and Jake.






Better picture.










This is the Stingray exhibit.





































Once they found out you could actually touch one, they were trying to scale the walls.










Somebody stole our Green Wagon!!!




Seriously!










The...Big...Black....Snake.


cool.




Can't see any fish, but this is a cute one of Jonathan.







That's it for the aquarium. You'll be happy to know that Polly got the wagon back from some woman who was was amazed that it wasn't free with the purchase of the ticket to see the fish.

Anyway, I have some more pictures of stuff we did over the summer that I'm going to be putting on here this weekend.....after we put up the tree. Polly is standing over my shoulder at this moment so....I'm thinking ...we're doing the tree now in fact.

6 comments:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Hey there little bro with the number 2! bestest blog in the world. hahahahahaha SUBTERFUGE SUBTERFUGE SUBTERFUGE!! Bring it on baby!!!! On a nicer note and not as war-like if your kiddos aren't the cutest in the world I don't know whose are!!! K...enough nice-ness and back to the "great blog war"......I own you bro-ham-ie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

p.s. You forgot to mention how much you loved my "rockin new boots"!!! heehee and I am on post number 90..............get to work buddy-mine!!

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

p.s.s I still own you!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah
love your sis of the "rockin new boots."

Anonymous said...

GReat to see the pics of the kids. It's great to also see pics of Valerie. Those boys are adorable> Just to let everyone know, I DO LOVE YOU BEST!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my message. Crash dummies don't process well. I do love you best! Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Your blog is the BEST. It has movies, adventure and spine tingling realism. You are not #2. Now may I have my $5.00 dollars. LOL
Love Mom